If you only read five things on my music business weblog, make them these:
- If you dream of doing the work, do the work.
You don’t need permission to launch a career as a musician or as a manager.
- Internet Buzz is not the same as Street Buzz
It’s so great that you have 10,000 Twitter followers. When are they showing up for your gig?
- Musician, your audience needs you.
Never forget how your most important work uplifts your audience.
- Why you want your manager, your business manager, and your booking agent to work for different agencies.
Spread out your success team, or risk financial disaster.
- You’ve got three hours to live.
Can you say you’ve really done everything you’ve needed to do to make your personal statement?