Thanks for trusting us with your personal information. We promise never to share it.
To make sure we’ve got the right address, look for an e-mail from me:
It should already be on its way to your inbox. Make sure you add me to your whitelist and remove me from any spam filter you’re running, so you get everything we’re sending your way. Once you’ve got that message, click the link inside to verify your subscription.
While you’re waiting, you may enjoy these “essential” posts from the archives:
- If you dream of doing the work, do the work.
You don’t need permission to launch a career as a musician or as a manager.
- Internet Buzz is not the same as Street Buzz
It’s so great that you have 10,000 Twitter followers. When are they showing up for your gig?
- Musician, your audience needs you.
Never forget how your most important work uplifts your audience.
- Why you want your manager, your business manager, and your booking agent to work for different agencies.
Spread out your success team, or risk financial disaster.
- You’ve got three hours to live.
Can you say you’ve really done everything you’ve needed to do to make your personal statement?
As always, please let me know how I can be of further service.