Rafat points us at a stellar article in Seattle Weekly which chronicles five events that have a ripple effect on your career, even if you’re not in Seattle:
- Starbucks is taking over the record industry.
- Paul Allen is pulling out of KEXP. And no, that’s not as drastic as it sounds.
- The sweaty human touch of that live show you saw last week? You have the Internet to thank for it.
- Even if Starbucks does take over the record business, it may not be for long, because the CD is dead.
- Still, we’ll always have vinyl–even if analog is up for grabs.