Back in April, we were talking about:
- Dual-tracking, where you get a little help from your day job (either emotional or financial) while you build a second career.
- Concertpodding: the experimental practice of offering folks the ability to load iPods with copies of a show recording — while they’re still at the show.
- You can’t create art in a vacuum: your audience finishes your work whether you want them to or not.
- Notes from the field: what you can learn from Angie Aparo.
- Hustle + Passion + Resiliency = Success.