Today’s roundup of music business news from around the web:
- James Altucher asks Alex Day about how his YouTube-driven album beat Justin Timberlake on the UK charts. [TechCrunch]
- New European research shows that musicians shouldn’t worry too much about music pirates. [Ars Technica]
- Red Bull launches Amplifier, an accelerator designed to promote new music startups. [MarketingWeek]
- Steve Birkett suggests ways to add more personal touches to your social media presence. [Above the Static]
- Clive Davis helps NFL players prepare for music business careers after they leave the gridiron. [Oakland Raiders]
Thanks for the shout and link love, Joe. My first visit to your pages and glad to make the connection.
The pleasure’s all mine, Steve!