More flashbacks to our most popular posts from the past six months:
- Chris Anderson’s Long Tail gives working musicians an easy phrase to describe the phenomenon that supports so many back-catalog sales.
- Poor e-mail messages could be costing you at the door.
- Clear Channel gives mom-and-pop club owners the willies by shaking up its door split policies. How does 100% of the door suit you?
- Your cool-looking website might actually prevent people from buying your merchandise or signing up for your mailing list.
- In today’s music industry, you can only grow by solving other people’s problems first.