Wrapping up our look at this year’s favorite posts, here’s what we talked about in May and June:
- Clever online tools have emerged to let your audience fund projects like recordings and release parties.
- It started as a joke, but we discovered a real rent-a-crowd company…
- Don’t overlook private lessons as one of your multiple streams of music income.
- The most influential music managers of the last fifty years had little or no music industry experience before helping their clients achieve success. So why are you sweating whether you hear back from Irving Azoff?
- More dual-tracking discussion…
I’ve had a blast going through the archives to highlight some of our readers’ favorite posts from the first half of 2005. On Monday, I’m back in our Athens headquarters, ready to hit you with even more great news, tips, and tools. Expect our members area to really heat up, too! Remeber to reserve your charter membership!0